For many, data analysis in Excel is the norm. As useful as it can be, for delivering real insight from big data, spreadsheets simply won’t provide all of the answers you seek.
Trying to use spreadsheets for advanced, responsive analytics, or analyzing large volumes of data, is using the wrong tool for the job. Too often, mistakes are made at the expense of efficiency, accuracy and hours of lost time. In today’s marketplace, the basic, built-in charts and graphs are just table stakes, and the real data wins are found in multiple types of advanced visuals.
Read this whitepaper to learn five critical ways go beyond data analysis in Excel to get more from your data.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn about:
- Using all of your data, no matter how big or where it lives
- Seeing the complete picture with data blending and cleaning
- Four powerful ways to improve data visualizations
- Fast, interactive and shareable dashboards
- Real-time data and automatic updates